You can help the FKI!
Here's a few openings, take them just as suggestions and propose concrete contributions, activities as you find most interesting. The General FKI discussion list might be a good point to propose, and use this wiki if you wish.
- Technology: you could contribute by adding analysis, case studies, news items, develop project proposals on the topics Free Software, Open Standards, Free Educational Materials and Open Educational Resources (OER), Free/Open Hardware, Open Fabrication, Free Manufacturing, Distributed Energy,...
- Education: you could contribute by adding analysis, case studies, news items, develop project proposals or concrete actions on the topic of Free Educational Materials and Free Technology and Free Culture in Education
- Science: you could contribute by adding analysis, reports, case studies, research or develop project proposals or concrete actions about Open Access, Open Data and Free Knowledge in scientific research
See the Domain section for more elaborate descriptions on each area of work.
- Transversal between the various action lines
- Transversal with other, related social movements
Here's practical links about the FKI: